Solution Architect Job Overview
The role of Solution Architect (SA) is critical to the customer experience at Zimit. Zimit SAs start at the beginning of a sales cycle, helping to analyze Quoting requirements and designing and delivering solution demos that are compelling and accurate.
Zimit SAs also architect the end-to-end total solution and are the key link during the transition to the Customer Success team for onboarding.
Zimit SAs also work directly with the Product teams to design and develop new functionality, increase performance, and generally increase the value delivered to customers.
- Analyze customer quoting process, pricing spreadsheets, approvals, and documents to determine level of fit with Zimit
- Produce compelling, accurate, and detailed Zimit software demos
- Architect the end-to-end solution including process, integrations, quoting functionality, identification of gaps and required enhancements
- Customer Success:
- Assist drafting the SOW, outlining the scope and solution approach
- Assist Customer Success deployment team on solving gaps, unique requirements, efficiency gains, and technical challenges during and after the onboarding process
- Product Management & Development:
- Assist in development of specifications for new functionality, enhancements to existing functionality, and fixes to technical and performance challenges
- Critical “software” thinking and problem-solving skills are essential
- Strong aptitude and natural inquisitiveness for enterprise software
- Detailed understanding of how Enterprise Technology and Services are estimated, priced, quoted, and communicated
- High level of spreadsheet expertise to re-engineer customer pricing models
- Advanced understanding of business process and requirements analysis
- Direct experience implementing and demonstrating enterprise software solutions
- 5 – 7 years solution architecting experience in enterprise software, preferably with pricing, quoting, CPQ, or similar applications that require calculations, logic, and data structure
- Excellent Pay
- Paid Vacation + Holidays
- Excellent Health Insurance
- Stock Options
Applicants must live in the United States. Please include your resume when applying.