Tier 2 Support Engineer
This is a customer facing role that works closely with our product development team to help find workarounds and solutions to product issues. This includes managing a ticket queue of customer support escalations. The Tier 2 Support Engineer is also responsible for internal support, working with the CPQ Architects and Consultants to analyze issues and determine if root cause is configuration or code-related.
The ideal candidate has experience working within a SaaS support organization, enjoys working with customers (both external and internal), understands programming, has expertise in Spreadsheets, and has experience working on enterprise web applications.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a Support related role with 2+ years’ experience as a Support Engineer, preferred in an enterprise software product
- Working knowledge of SQL and DBMS
- Experience in Complex Spreadsheets
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across organizational boundaries
- Strong analytical skills and ability to come up with solutions / workarounds to complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, combined with the ability to communicate with users at all levels and varying technical ability
- Proactive team player who is responsive to customer needs and concerns
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Have attention to detail and deep understanding of support best practices
- Had previous experience or knowledge of Order to Cash and/or CPQ applications
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to
- High energy, outgoing, positive attitude and capability to motivate
- Results-driven, tenacious, drive to succeed in a fast-paced
- Excellent Pay
- Stock Options
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Excellent Health Insurance
Applicants must live in the United States. Please include your resume when applying.